This single-day workshop will get you acquainted with the basic knowledge that's required to start writing Ember.js applications.
What we'll cover
We'll be building an application together that will cover the following:
- Ember-CLI: What it is and how to use it.
- Generating applications with Ember-CLI.
- Overview of the Ember project structure.
- Adding routes and resources.
- Working with Handlebars.
- Understanding Controllers.
- Using Ember-Data to manage models.
- Using Ember-Data adapters.
- Working with associations.
- How outlets and named outlets work.
- Writing and using components.